Helping businesses for over 60 years
Search our panel of insurance providers to find you suitable cover
Quotations available over the phone and face-to-face
What is single vehicle taxi insurance
Single vehicle taxi insurance is specialist cover for self-employed taxi drivers utilising their own vehicles. It helps protect against the unique risks that come with the carriage of people.
It can also cover individual taxis if you have more than one, but this is usually better served by a taxi fleet insurance policy.
Will I need any other policies?
Courier van insurance provides covers for your vehicle and the impact it may have, but there are other risks you may find yourself liable for.
Our experts are on hand to learn more about your business to advise whether you may be better off with further cover. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Public liability insurance
- Private hire and public hire taxi insurance
- Taxi base insurance
What types of single vehicle taxi insurance are there?
We work with our panel of insurers to find businesses the following levels of insurance for your cab:
- Third party only
- Third party, fire and theft
- Protected no claims discount
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Optional breakdown covers
- Motor legal protection
Running a courier business means you’re always against the clock, so that comes with increased risks alongside opportunities to improve how you operate. Telematics delivers on both, just like you do.
It can help you secure better-priced premiums and lessen the impact of any claims your business may need to make.
- Vehicle Tracking data that helps you understand how your vehicles are being used, and how to get more from them and your drivers
- Our comprehensive range of dashcams give you and your drivers visibility that goes beyond behind the wheel
- Accurate asset tracking to minimise the chances and impact of theft or loss