Helping businesses with insurance for over 70 years
We search our panel of insurers to find competitive cover
Quotations available over the phone and face-to-face
What is commercial combined insurance?
Commercial combined insurance brings together a range of covers to protect your business against the risks it faces. We provide commercial combined insurance for businesses of all types and sizes.
A commercial combined insurance policy can ensure your business is protected in unexpected circumstances. Businesses can easily combine buildings, contents and liability insurance into one integrated policy.
Why is commercial combined insurance important?
The bigger your business, the more complex and specific your insurance requirements are. However, businesses of all sizes may require protection for their material risks and liabilities. Without suitable cover, your business could be liable for various risks.
Having combined commercial insurance can ensure you get tailored polices and a range of covers for your business. It can simplify your arrangements by combining your insurance needs into one policy, with one renewal date and easier policy administration.
What does commercial combined insurance cover?
Commercial combined insurance can include public and employers’ liability, property cover, business interruption, money cover, directors’ and officers’ insurance, and more.
Each policy is different and can be tailored to your business’ specific needs to include the level of cover you need. The most common risks covered by commercial combined insurance are:
- Property damage insurance. Protects you against loss or damage to buildings, machinery, and stock in trade.
- Employers’ liability insurance. This is a legal requirement for almost all businesses with employees, protecting you against legal costs or damages related to employee injury claims.
- Public liability insurance. Recommended to provide cover for you business against legal costs or damages for injury claims brought against your company by members of the public.
- Products liability insurance. Offers cover for loss and damage caused by your goods.
- Business interruption insurance. If your trade is interrupted — due to a fire at your premises, for example — this cover can pay out for loss of profit or revenue.
What are the risks of not having commercial combined insurance?
Some form of business insurance is important to meet legal requirements. But going the extra mile and covering your business against a range of risks could save you from financial or reputational damage.
Not having combined commercial insurance could leave you unprotected against certain risks and vulnerable to losses. While some businesses may only need employers’ liability and public liability insurance, others may combine additional insurance and protect themselves against a large number of risks.
Why choose us?
Not sure which cover you require?
Call us directly on 0114 261 2020 for a quote today.
Our team of dedicated sales experts will take you through the process of setting up your new commercial combined insurance from quote to inception. We will also be here to offer any advice or help you may need after you have taken out your policy with us.