Find the protection to safeguard your business

Our insurance experts are here to guide you 

Why choose us?

  • Shop the market

    We liaise with our panel of insurers to find you covers that are tailored to your business’ unique needs.

  • Expert teams

    Our insurance specialists understand your business and motor insurance needs.

  • Additional services

    We can combine other Radius services to include wider products and services such as telematics, telecoms and vehicle leasing.

Motor Insurance

Select suitable coverage for a single motor vehicle or a fleet. We can offer bespoke coverage to protect personal cars, through to commercial vehicles.
Choose from a range of
cover options and added extras to customise your policy. Keep your business moving now. Discover policies at competitive prices today.  

Liability Insurance

Liability insurance, or third-party insurance, is highly recommended to protect your business against claims. These claims can be made by the general public or employees of your business.  

We provide competitively priced cover for a broad range of businesses, including Public Liability, Employers’ Liability and Professional indemnity cover. Individual cover or packaged cover available.

Business Insurance

At Radius Insurance, we work with a panel of insurers to help you find suitable coverage to protect your business and premises. We offer insurance for many business types including shops, offices, warehouses, hospitality trades, motor traders, construction companies, tradesmen, and more.   

We understand that every business is different, so we offer flexible and varied policies to match the versatility of many types of businesses.

Property Insurance

Property insurance needs to protect your property internally and externally. We provide cover for residential and commercial property including personal home insurance, residential and commercial landlord insurance, and real estate.

Get buildings cover for flooding, fire, or storm damage up to the rebuild cost of your building, contents cover for residential or business properties, and more.